WHY KAT TECHIES?
Here are the top reasons why you should hire us:
- You don’t know where to start.
- You don’t know CSS.
- You don’t have the time.
- You want a custom website, but don’t want to break the bank.
- You want training.
- You want access to a group of experts.
- You’re looking for a reliable business partner.
Do you provide hosting with your websites?
Do you guarantee my WEBsite will stay safe?
Any one saying they can guarantee your site remains untouched by the dark side of the internet isn’t being truthful. What we can do is put measures in place to protect your site and keep routine backups to ensure we can always bring it back to life if needed. Click here to learn more about our Safety and Maintenance Plans.
How long does a typical WEBsite take to build?
Site build time can range from a week to a year. The main factor that impacts development time is how prepared your team is with content, media and a singular goal for your website. Our average build time is around 2-4 weeks.
WordPress powers more than 30% of the entire internet. It has an incredible development team. WordPress also has a huge community of developers who have built amazing products to extend the platform.
What HAPPENS AFTER YOUR WEBSITE IS LAUNCHED?
There are still things to do to ensure your website is alright. Usually, we do the following regularly with our safety and maintenance plan:
- Update the WordPress platform including your site theme and plugins
- Optimize your site with the latest technology for more speed
- Routine site backups
- Monthly security auditing and reports
- Up to 1 hour of site content updates per month and if you require more updates, contact us for a retainer quote.